Here are the ultrasound pictures from today. My blood pressure was elevated and they asked me if I was nervous. Uh yeah- I was getting ready to find out if it was in fact really a girl since the other ultrasound was so early-
We go back to the doctor in about a month. We will be gong to see Dr. Greig as well- the High Risk doc. Dr. Heidtman wants to check up on some extra fluid on the baby's kidneys but he thinks it will be fine. He also wants to check a small cyst on the babies brain which is also says is fairly common and won't likely hang around long. So just be praying for all of us as we await what will hopefully be good news!
Much love till later,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground